RSView32

yugaraj

When starting the RSView applcation, remote procedure call failed error is coming and still on starting status only

Really??

Please give us some more information...

Is this a new project or one that's been running?

If it has been working, what changed? (Don't tell me "nothing changed", because if it did work at one time, something has changed to make it stop working...)

What exactly does the error say? Check If it's a RPC error, check you Windows error logs -- that might give you/us some more clues.

It may have something to do with your license key. Do you have one? Did it some how get lost?

Similar Topics

I'm importing an RSView32 project into FTView SE. I'm using Legacy Tag Database Conversion on a virtual machine with Windows XP, I did the first...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I have a rsview32 application, when I try to run it it loads upto 80% system settings and the crashes saying Rsview32 Project...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys I'm having trouble assigning a tag to an activex label on a Multipage Tab. I can assign the tag to an active x label on a normal display...
Replies
Views
I have followed the procedure below to convert RSView32 project to FactoryTalk View...
Replies
Views
I have converted RSV32 to FTVSE Distributed. pretty straightforward... I cant seem to figure out how or find any documentation to migrate RSV32...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom