Problem with Omron TC002 card

mitsos24

I am very new at PLCs. I work with an Omron C200HG CPU43 PLV which communicates with a C200H-TC002 temperature controller, which doew not work anymore. I have already checked with Omron and the manufacturer of the machine that the PLC is in, and I have to wait way too much. Do you know maybe anyplace that I can buy a new or second hand card? (or maybe how can I replace/bypass the card)

Thank you in advance

Last edited:
The C200H-TC002 module is a temperature controller module.
You said that the module does not work anymore.
Can you give more detail?

Is there an error on the module?
Has the module lost the setup information?
What is the Unit/Machine Number setting on the TC002?

Do you have a manual for the TC002?
You should be able to download it from Omron.

Hope this will help.

gtsuport said:
The C200H-TC002 module is a temperature controller module.
You said that the module does not work anymore.
Can you give more detail?

Is there an error on the module?
Has the module lost the setup information?
What is the Unit/Machine Number setting on the TC002?

Do you have a manual for the TC002?
You should be able to download it from Omron.

Hope this will help.

I'll try to find more info, but the thing is that the temperature that the TC002 should control is not raising to the wanted value. We have already tried it on a different component and the problem appears again, so it must be the TC002.

Thanks

My guess is that the PID parameters are not properly set for your application. Mot reaching setpoint is one symptom of incorrect tuning.

Verify the Unit/Machine Number setting. This will indicate where to look in PLC memory for setting information.