S7 Graph, Stepnames

mjoha266

Hello!

Q: Is there any way to make the extension follow the step name?

Initially this is done automatically, but if I, at any point have changed the extension (the text over the actions), I can't find any way for it to go back to follow the step name again. I can get the same text as the step name if I clear the extension but if I again change the name, the extension won't change as it did initially.

(I'm having problem with this because I'm doing a lot of older code as templates)

/Thanks

Similar Topics

Hello Folks! I have an issue and its very often but in this case i applied all the tricks and tips that i always do in similiar issues but in this...
Replies
Views
Hi all - Considering using S7 GRAPH for some sequencing. I have a few questions which I am having difficulty finding clear answers to in the...
Replies
Views
Can someone explain the order of processing the actions of a step...is it top - bottom see attachment for reference. Does it process the blkmov...
Replies
Views
the plant I am supporting uses a siemens graph function to do some of the step procedures. in several steps it waits for the step to execute for...
Replies
Views
I'm still getting used to working with Siemens Step 7 Classic, and WinCC in the Simatic Manager package. I need a trend line on the MP377 HMI, and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom