RSLinx for RSView?

imloggedin

Rslinx lite does not work with RSview. Can someone tell me what version does and if i can download a demo of it somewhere, until i get mine from the distributor.

Thanks

The only version that you can download for free is 'lite' and that is the only version that will not work with RSView, that I know of...

Do you have a service contract with AB? if so you can up-load another version

You can "activate" the lite version to OEM/single Node/Professional/ etc.. just by installing the activation.

The download are all the same, which version you get depends on the activation.

Most time, people just buy the bundle package, I wonder why your distribution didn't alert you to the possible issues.

What version of rsview are you using? Rsview 32 or Rsview ME/SE?

Supposing you´re using Me/Se:

you may install Rslinx Enterprise demo( i dont know if i exist) to access plc data directly.
Rslinx classic or other version is a option too. But you must access plc data through using OPC tags(PC is required).

-=-=-=-=-=-

have you already tried access data using OPC Linx Server?(im not sure if it´s possible in rslinx lite version).