pulling info from a mondicon quantum system

darrenj

just wondering if anyone knows a way to get info from a modicon quantum processor.

i am looking to pull down time of a machine into an excell spreadsheet. or just dump to a printer once per day..I will be looking at perhaps 4 or 5 regsiters and am trying to get the info from those registers to a hard printout..

i have a quantum processor and am using modsoft on a windoze NT machine with an SA85 card.

I also have the new concept software on an XP machine but have not used it (i am unsure if the sa85 card will work?)

thanks

Darren

Similar Topics

I have a logix 5000 with L75 processors and the Hart Analog modules 1756-IF8H/A, I have a Rosemount 3051SMV, this is a multivariable flow meter...
Replies
Views
Hey guys. So I have a 50 HP 460/600V motor on a PF525. I've verified the motor is wired correctly. The service factor is 1.15 and the pf is 0.8...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to pull information from a specific cell in an excel spreadsheet and use it in a program? I am wanting to display a time amount for...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I am trying to pull the ladder logic out of some ancient Honeywell S9000 PLCs, but I can't find the software anywhere (google search...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I am trying to pull a few data table points from a MicroLogix 1400 L32AWA Controller into a CompactLogix L30ER over ethernet. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom