Pulling Tags from a MicroLogix 1400 into a CompactLogix L30ER

PJWheeler83

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to pull a few data table points from a MicroLogix 1400 L32AWA Controller into a CompactLogix L30ER over ethernet. I only need 4 data table points (F8:17 and F8:21-23) writing to tags on the CompactLogix. All controllers are accessible on the same network and are seen by RsLinx. The CompactLogix sees the 1400 but will not let me add it as an ethernet asset in Studio 5000. I have tried Generic CIP methods and they seem to be communicating but the responses I'm getting are anything but useful.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Similar Topics

Hey guys. So I have a 50 HP 460/600V motor on a PF525. I've verified the motor is wired correctly. The service factor is 1.15 and the pf is 0.8...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to pull information from a specific cell in an excel spreadsheet and use it in a program? I am wanting to display a time amount for...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I am trying to pull the ladder logic out of some ancient Honeywell S9000 PLCs, but I can't find the software anywhere (google search...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I've recently acquired a RaspberryPi to see if I can start pulling some data from an AB PLC for trending and logging purposes. I've...
Replies
Views
Hello, I purchased a machine with an old Omron C20 PLC. The machine functions as we would like; however, I am concerned that I don't have the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom