Is it possible to compare with WinCC

uptown47

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi all,

Does anyone know whether its possible to "compare" an offline WinCC project with one thats on a touchscreen?

Also, is it possible to upload from a touchscreen with WinCC or is it the same as Protool in that it needs a .pdz file loaded on to flash to be able to upload?

Many thanks

:)

No comparison

Hi,

I'm asuming you are talking about WinCC Flexible. Most things from ProTOOL are aplicable to WinCC Flexible, including no comparison and that you have to enable retrieve function to be able to recover the program from an OP. You can always recober the executable file, but It can't be modified.

Sincerely,
Kelkoon

Similar Topics

Hello All, I need the ability to remotely reboot a Red Lion CR3000 HMI. Due to some graphics issues when the database is updated the HMI must be...
Replies
Views
Hello The plant is running and there is no shutdown nowadays therefore I can add 1734- AENTR and its card while PLC is in Run? I do not wanna...
Replies
Views
Folks, I have a client with an old ABB Advant / MOD300 system (v14.4). Around y2k I installed the ABB Industrial IT MOD300 OPC Server 1.1/2...
Replies
Views
Hi all so i have a robot project im working on were i need to set the layers. using the hmi screen i would like to use the numeric data display to...
Replies
Views
I have a FactoryTalk View Se project, Is it possible to export Direct Reference tags to edit in a CSV file or Excel? I know I can export HMI...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom