Paperless Recording

GregPLC

Hello everyone, great site as always. I do a lot of viewing of the site, but rarely post a question. I would like the opinion of others on something however. We are considering migrating to paperless recorders in our plant. Currently we are utilizing primarily Honeywell strip chart recorders, and ABB circular recorders. We are looking into the DX200P line of paperless recorders from Yokogawa. I guess the paperless idea is fairly straightforward....The problem comes in with us needing to be 21CFR part 11 compliant. Yokogawa seems to have a fairly inclusive "canned" solution. Has anyone had experience with them? If so I'd really like to get some input from you.

Thanks in advance,

Greg

We are in the process of changing to paperless recorders.We have installed a Chessell.So far so good.

Steve