AAC Robot 'Optimum' Driver to PanelMate Search

RussB

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have a customer who has some old Automated Assemblies Corp, Servo controlled robots with Eaton CH PanelMate 1500 Series HMIs. We need the driver that Eaton/Cutler Hammer developed for AAC and the 1500 Series HMI. This is called "Optimum Ver. 0.0" they have the version 0.1 which works with the PanelMate 1700 Series but not the older 1500.
Eaton has been looking for more than a week and cannot locate it. Is there user of this driver out there with better archiving practices than Eaton?
By the way, I have been told that AAC went out of business several years ago and no one know what happened to their assets.

Russ

I have just stumbled upon your post, I know its old but it may be useful.
I have an AAC robot on a molding machine. I get random reading/writing timeout and checksum errors. It happens very intermitently or constantly that I cannot do anything with the robot.
I have tried replacing the entire cable even wiring it direct, taking the plug out but it hasn't solved the problem.
Has your customer been able to run their robots or have they/you experienced any of the same issues?

AAC parts and service is being handled by ServTech (Milacron)(800)288-8306, [email protected].

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dino