Controlnet Panenlview Plus

wilsonzhu

My controlnet panelview plus has one thousand tags to communicate with a controllogix. what kind of communication shoud I config, Unshceduled or Scheduled? Another question is that I have three panelview plus to communicate with controllogix. Is it possible to use them concurrently without communication crash?

Similar Topics

Hey everyone, looking for advice in this particular scenario. Currently we have a controlnet bus that has (6) CN2DN devices and (2) powerflex...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know of a cheap USB to ControlNet or USB to DeviceNet adapter (I'm looking for both). I thought PLC Cable would have one but I did not...
Replies
Views
I'm having an issue trying to backup a ControlNet network. Within RSLogix5000, when I click on Module Properties of the 1756-CNB (Rev 5.001), the...
Replies
Views
An issue occurred at an organization here in whereby the ControlNet card developed a fault. Card Details: Catalog/Series; 1756-CN2RXT B Part No...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have ControlLogix installed at my plant with Flex IOs communicating with controller through ControlNet module. Yesterday, while controller...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom