MSG in CompactLogix L35E

Guys,

I cannot find any specs or recommendations for Explicit Messenging for Compact Logix L35E.

I did a job recently with an L35-CR and ran into all sorts of problems with Message errors which i suspect was due to too many.

Can someone give me some advice on how they structure their messages, how many they execute simultaneously etc.

Basically for this project I have 4 AB Power Monitors and 4 ABB VSDs I will be messenging.

Any help would be great

Similar Topics

Customer has a radio telemetry master using a Compactlogix L35E Serial port set up as DF1 Half Duplex Master and has been adding remote stations...
Replies
Views
I have an issue with the communication trough the MSG instruction, I want to send information to a printer from a 1769-L35E, I have configured the...
Replies
Views
I am attempting to program a "SLC Write" Type of instruction in a MSG from an L35E compact Logix controller to a SLC 5/05. The best I can do is...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know if is possible to read data out of a ProfaceHMI/PLC into a CompactLogix PLC? I have a bunch of OEM machines on our plant floor...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys Having some trouble again with message path, I thought I had these figured out but I've not been able to get this one working. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom