Pressure loss sensor or relay?

Bytesize

Just wondering if anyone has any ideas on a air pressure sensor that will send a 4 to 20ma signal to a PLC...that’s cheap.

I’m looking for something to disable our pumps when our pneumatic valves do not have sufficient pressure to operate.

Thanks...

My first thought was why not just use a pressure switch. However using a transmitter with 4 - 20 would allow monitor of line pressure and then you could control each valve for its needed air pressure ie
to operate
Valve A needs X pressure
Valve B needs Y pressure

I kinda liked that
Dan Bentler

Similar Topics

Does anyone have experience wiring this type of analog pressure transmitter up? It's 4 wires. 3 blacks and 1 green which I assume is earth...
Replies
Views
I've gotten to the learning curve where I can program a call for pump to come on at set point but I'm not sure how to turn the same pump off when...
Replies
Views
I need to protect some pressure transmitters from hot (120°C) oil. Does anyone have a favorite transmitter cooling element/standoff they use...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I could do with some advice on a hydraulic control system. It is necessary for me to accurately position a vertical hydraulic ram with...
Replies
Views
Hi All… I work for a company that makes bags. Operators of the machines that make the bags need to take the bags from a cardboard box that the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom