GE Multilin DFF Digital Feeder Relay Modbus Mapping List

allentcm

Do anyone know where I can obtain the GE Multilin DFF Digital Feeder Relay Modbus mapping list?

I'd search through the whole GE website, the manual, the configuration software (GE_INTRO and DFFPC), but still couldn't find it.

Dead right - neither could I. Suggest you use the contact button. Very unusual as they are usually pretty good - I use SR489 and 750 quite regularly.

Similar Topics

Anyone know how to bring modbus data from GE Multilin 850 the correct way? None of the registers are lining up and data is coming in with values...
Replies
Views
Alright, here's the issue. We have a local rack connected via DIO to a second rack not far away. In that DIO rack we have a NOM card that is...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am having an issue communicating with a GE Multilin using a Redlion DSP. My goal is to get the RTD values from the multilin and write...
Replies
Views
Anyone put this together before? Im using gsd file gemu0c6d with 43 words in and 1 word out What settings have to be on the MM200? Ive read the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have a Siemens CP341-RS422/485 module and I am trying to establish MODBUS communication to a series of Multilin269 / 469 protection...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom