panelview 1200 and FTU32

wilsonzhu

Hi, I change some graphic on panelview 1200's pds (dos version) on Dosbox (dos emulating software). Can I download program on Dosbox environment by PDS software to panelviw 1200? or Can I use File Transfer Utility 32 software for panelview e to download to panelview 1200? If can, which memory partition 1 or 2 should I choose? Can I use RSlinx to connect to pb1200? Thanks a lot.

Similar Topics

Hi all, I'm in the process of upgrading a PanelView1200 HMI program to be developed in FactroyTalk View Studio. The filetype for PanelView 1200...
Replies
Views
I tried turning this project down, but the panicked look in my customer's face caused me to tell him I will try to come up with a solution... with...
Replies
Views
I lost the manual for this machine built in 2003 and need to put it back together. I have the Micrologix 1200 and PanelView 300 Micro programs...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, Please forgive me for some of my ignorance, I am relatively new to the PLC community. I am setting up a machine monitoring...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm kind of a newbie at this, but we just replaced a panelview 1200 on a line. But I need to download the program to it. since I couldn't find...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom