Need information on F2-20P and the F1/F2 Mitsubishi information

Albert Lee

Hi everyone,

I'm first time posting here. I would like to know if any of you have any lead or information that I can use to get information on the Mitsubishi PLC F1/F2 series. I've tried looking for it at Mitsubishi website but could not find anything. I need this information cause I'm working on the PLC and have problem. Your help is very much appreciated.

Albert

You need MEDOC software. Then you need a F2-20GF1 interface module with a SC03 cable. I have the software and the module but no cable and have searched for one but they not available. Before anybody says try your Mitsi agent, they cant help me anymore, and have searched the net for one with no luck. Hopefully someone can help us both out