controlnet communication failure

youngperson

hello my friends;
I have some problems.i use controllogix cpu 1756-L55M12 v:15.01 and 1756-CNBR/E v:11.02.My controlnet network includes 4 Reliance DC drives,3 1794-ACNR and 1 ABB AC drive.
My problem;
The CNBR Network software deleted without anybody touchs after 1 year.

youngperson said:
hello my friends;
I have some problems.i use controllogix cpu 1756-L55M12 v:15.01 and 1756-CNBR/E v:11.02.My controlnet network includes 4 Reliance DC drives,3 1794-ACNR and 1 ABB AC drive.
My problem;
The CNBR Network software deleted without anybody touchs after 1 year.

There have been issues with this CPU version of firmware after running for an extended period of time without a power OFF cycle.

Solution is to upgrade to at least V15.4

We had two CPUs crash last year, but no issues after firmware upgrade.