Getting the master disk over to flash drive to Install RSlogic

To answer your question, yes there is.

Next question, "How do I do it?". You need to download EVMOVECF from Rockwell's website, and the flash drive must be formatted using FAT32.

USB Floppy Drives are on the shelf at Office Depot, Frys, etc. About $30.00 to $40.00 bucks. I chose one that worked directly with XP without needing a driver loaded (don't remember the name, but it wasn't Sony). That way I can loan it to friends without having to dig around for the stupid CD that came with it.

Alternate method for networked computers:
If you have a networked desktop with a floppy drive, share the drive. Then with your laptop connected to the network go to my network places, navigate to the computer with the shared floppy, select the shared floppy, and then pick tools->map network drive and assign a drive letter of your choice. There is probably no need to select "reconnect at login". With the master disk in the floppy drive of the desktop then you can move the activation to the laptop hard disk using the standard evmove utility by selecting the mapped drive letter.