how to programmed multi point sensor using PLC?

miracle

hi, can anyone tell me how to programmed multipoint sensor using PLC. I'm using multi point sensor in my project and i'm using 3 multipoint sensor as input of PLC. the sensor have two point and can detect low level and high level of water..

First create a flow chart of what you want your process to do. Once you understand your process, it will be easier to understand what you need your inputs to do.

Similar Topics

Hello, im new to this PLC World, im a student currently in an internship, my boss wanted to know if i knew if there is any way to extract data...
Replies
Views
Hi I am looking to convert the code from B&R PLC written in C language to Allen Bradley. Just wondering is there a possiblity...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, i have a small issue that i need to solve. I had programmed a PLC last year, it was allen Bradley's L24ER , and now the PLC and...
Replies
Views
I have a S5-115U, 941B.... In OB1, I can see some block calls Like JU PB16, JU PB17 and so on.... But in the Directory I don't see these blocks at...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a few questions in relation to a new project I must design. Sorry if a little vague on existing hardware, but it's all the information...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom