Slip Ring help need.

Ukrainian

Slip Ring help need.
Rotating device has a video camera to monitor right position of a traverse. Between camera and video monitor there is rotating wireless communication device. That guy fails often, and loose communication, until you stop the machine, and cycle power on/off to get reset it. I prefer direct coaxial cable run through slip ring. Before we spend time to experiment for quality transmitting at neighborhood of 40 Horse Power motor trough slip rings assembly, would someone one inform me if they have done such experiments and what was the results for quality picture on monitor (because of 40 HP frequency drive noise near slip rings assembly)

I heard that TURCK was coming out with some slip rings but don't know the specifics just yet.

Joe_WaZoo