AssetCentre and SLC504s

craigsimon

We are currently using AssetCentre 2.21 (CPR9). We have been putting together all our DH+ networks into Ethernet gateways so we can backup our processors. We have about 12 DH+ networks in 5 different plants all wired into a 6 CtrlLogix gateways. I ran into an issue I am hoping to get some help on.

We have one group of SLC5/04 and PV550s that I am having a hard time uploading from. PB32 and RSLogix500 work fine, but AssetCentre will not back the SLC504s up. The SLC504s and PV are old. We did upgrade the firmware on 1 PV and it seemed to help. We are also purchasing a SLC504 firmware upgrade kit, but haven't received it yet. I was wondering if anyone that is using AssetCentre has had problems with older firmware processors?

Thanks