S5 program to view and print

satdan

Dear All,

I have s5 115 U plc, i just want to read the programmes from the EPROM and to take print out, i have downloaded the demo software from fast track.

What are the communication cables required to connect from PC to PLC?

Is there any possibilty to use simatic S7 program to read the S5 program also cables?

I am new please help me.

To read from the S5 you will require a RS232 to 20mA (TTY) converter, there are also USB to 20mA converters available.
No you cannot use S7 to read the S5 program.

Thank you, I have S7 PC adaptor USB 6ES7 972-0CB20-0XA0 Can I use this one by doing any connection between RS232 9 pin and 15 Pin D sub .

Similar Topics

Posted this to Reddit with little success, so I figured I would share it here as well. Very new to PLCs, but figured I would give it a shot to...
Replies
Views
I can't seem to get the Panel View Plus 7 standard edition to downgrade to V_11, when I check the AB downloads and compatibility websites for this...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Im having trouble transferring a program from one panelview 550 to an new one. I can insert a flash card into the old panelview and upload...
Replies
Views
Hi, its been awhile, hope y'all are well. I do not have RSView Studio or whatever the HMI specific programs are for working with .mer files I have...
Replies
Views
Got a problem on an install this weekend I'm hoping someone can help out on. I'm upgrading an old system with a SLC5/04 and Panelview 600...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom