I need Information!!!

hello,
i need information on PLCs & there HMIs.
Actually, i am working on GE-Fanuc plc, & i want to configure it with the AutoLink software, that supports ASCON plcs.
But, the problem i am facing is that whenever i try to connect GE-FANUC plc with AutoLink, it says that" NO DEVICE DETECTED".
But as far as i know, both the plcs should work on the AutoLink.
Please let me know if there is any solution, or if i am doing it wrong.

As far as I am aware your autolink is not a compatible product.You need to buy GE Fanuc Proficey Machine Edition to do this, and dont forget the programming lead also.

You may get away with the older Logicmaster software if the PLC is a few years old.

Edit....

I see that this is SCADA software you are trying to configure.. Is it set up for Modbus comms because the brochure does not list GE Fanuc drivers.

Last edited: