EV move

Soggy Canuck

Lifetime Supporting Member
I am looking for the activation tool EV MoveW for microsoft 32-bit OS's does anyone know if the compact flash EV move program available in AB's knowledge base website will work? Trying to move my RSNetworx for controlnet activation from a floppy onto a thumb drive.

Thanks Soggy

Oops

A little digging through my hard drive turned up the program. If anyone is interested it is located at C:\Program Files\Rockwell Software\RSUtil .

Using a Flash Drive for EvMove Activation

The tech note previously mentioned (31319) also states that the flash drive must be formatted as FAT32, and not NTFS or FAT.

Bruce

Similar Topics

Hello, im quite new and still learning. I would like to ask is it possible for FATEK PLC to read data value more than 16k? I'm trying to move my...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am working with micro850, a proximity sensor (FOTEK, PL-05P) and a 3DOF serial arm robot. I use MC_MoveRelative to control the...
Replies
Views
So I'm pretty green when it comes to troubleshooting in the field so bear with me. We have a Danfoss valve that opens/closes from an analog output...
Replies
Views
Hi. This is pretty basic but I'm struggling to find an efficient solution. I have a float value of let say 666.555 that I want to move / split...
Replies
Views
hi, I got a plc S7-1200 with SEW movitrac **** and i need to program something ridiculous if my application reaches sensor 1 then my SEW has to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom