SLC 3/03 to AIC+ to Quick Panel Help

zpelis

Hello all

I need to connect an Allen Bradley SLC 5/03 (1747-L531) to an AIC+ (1761) (now connected from the PLC to port 2 on the AIC+ ) to another AIC+ (they are conected together using port 3) to an Allen Bradley Quick Panel (QPKSTDN0000-A) (quick panel conects to port 1 on the 2nd AIC)

the quick panel recieves no signal from the plc when they are hooked up this way, however the lights telling me that the different ports are transmitting are all blinking (both AIC+'s) except for port 3 on the AIC+ that is directly conected to the quick panel.

however if i hook up the quick panel and the plc to the same AIC+ there is no problem and everything works fine. I need the system to work using the 2 AIC+'s so i'm looking for any advice.

down the road I am going to need to hook up another AIC+ which i will be conecting to a micrologix 1200 and a maple view touch screen so any advice or pointers would be helpful.