Step 7 sm332 wire break to WINCC

teckhno2002

I have a CPU 314C DP and SM332 analog output. How can I extract the information wire break and send it to WINCC? I've tryed it with OB82, SFC51 but I could'nt handle it.🔨

Hi there
Goto Hardware configuration
Double click on SM332 module
Now press ouput tab.

Here eneable Diagnostic interrupt.
For more info press help button on this window.
Then program OB122.

hi and thank you
I've allredy enabled Diagnostic interrupt. My problem is the construction of the program that gives me the information. I read in some manuals (http://www.vipa.com.ua/manuals/system300v/system300v_sm/07_analog_output_modules.pdf)on the NET that I need to use OB82 and SFC51 to obtain the diagnosis record sets. I used OB82 and inside I've tried to work with the SFC51. Here I've stocked on the input/ouput parameters of this function. I need to see a small program that manages this function to cleer the fog in my mind.

OK teckhno2002
First to know whether to program OB82 or OB122 you have to do the following.
Simulate wire break, then when SF light of the CPU is ON press Ctrl+D (PLC-->Module Information) and goto diagnostic buffer tab.Here see which OB is being called. Say OB82.

Now in simatic manager highlight OB82 and press F1.Now here you can see which bytes or bool means what. I found this in OB82 help.
B82_INT_FAULT, type:BOOL, means--> Internal fault
OB82_EXT_FAULT, type: BOOL, means--> External fault
OB82_PNT_INFO, type: BOOL, means--> Channel fault

Now open OB82
Suppose you need to switch on Hooter(Q0.0) when external fault in a module occurs.So you will write

A #OB82_EXT_FAULT
= Q0.0
Similary you have to proceed for other. You just need to Put "#" and copy paste rest of the thing from Help File.

l #OB82_MDL_TYPE
T MB 0

And then utilize bits M0.0 to M0.7 for your use.