Step7 com interface - help wanted

plukke

Dear Experts,

I am looking for some help on the Step 7 command interface accessible through VB6. There are some nice examples around on the web, but I still have two large "unknowns" in my project:

I cannot seem to figure out how to set the parameters for a module I inserted in a rack. For instance, set the "ON CPU STOP: Keep last value" parameter. I know it can be done with the function SetParameter, but one of the arguments called "pIoFlags As ModuleIoFlags_t" is giving me a headache. Could anyone shed some light on this topic?

Secondly, I cannot display the variable/parameter information of any of the function blocks in my project. I can display the names of these FB's, but not the contents of the "Environment\Interface\In" of a random FB.

Could anyone give me some tips of documentation that will point me into the right direction?