Servo Amplifier

Sir We have bought many m/c from Japan with Mitshubishi PLC and servo amplifiers. Now we are facing some problem with Servo Amplifier MR J2S 100A. But Local supplier is denying to help us in working under warrenty terms. Can Mitshubishi Japan instruct local supplier ( Messung India ) to help us under warrenty term. As it is not possible to take help from Japan frequently and promptly. Pls suggest

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm working on Mitsubishi MR-J5-70A amplifier, and need some advice on selecting fuse size. Main power is 1ph 240VAC, and in the manual, it...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Currently I'm working with PLC Mitsubishi Q series and Servo Motor MR-J4 series. All the system will monitoring using one PC that...
Replies
Views
We have a system using a Omron G5 Servo. The motor has failed and Omron has advised the delivery time 4 months for a new motor! I'm not overly...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Any one know about this PLC, please let me know. I am interested in how to reset the dynamic breaking of Mitsubishi Servo motor. Best...
Replies
Views
What is error n12, n13, and 1A.1 on a MR-J4W2-44B? I can't find these in my Mitsubishi troubleshooting manuals.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom