Help for Mitsubishi Fx1s-30MR PLC with stepper motor

loverttsl

i have a Mitsubishi Fx1s-30MR PLC, 2 stepper motor and stepper motor drive.
My objective is to use above described gadget i have to design a xy-table/machine.
But i am totally newbie in PLC programming and have no idea on how to do it can anyone here teach me or guide me step by step??
By the way, i am using GX Developer 7.0.

Thanks in advance.

your question is too general. to get proper answer you should ask specific questions. based on what you have provided so far one can suggest:
1. wiring drive, motors and plc
2. writing program
3. downloading program to plc
4. debugging
5. customizing to your needs

You need to use high speed outputs from PLC to be able to use high speed instructions (PLSY, PLSR or whatever). those should be available on FX models with transistor outputs (MT in the part number instead of MR which is what you have). note that there are also restrictions to use of those instructions (only one instance can run at a time if i remember correctly).

your question is too general. to get proper answer you should ask specific questions. based on what you have provided so far one can suggest:
1. wiring drive, motors and plc
2. writing program
3. downloading program to plc
4. debugging
5. customizing to your needs

You need to use high speed outputs from PLC to be able to use high speed instructions (PLSY, PLSR or whatever). those should be available on FX models with transistor outputs (MT in the part number instead of MR which is what you have). note that there are also restrictions to use of those instructions (only one instance can run at a time if i remember correctly).

so.....what you mean is i need to change my PLC to a FX1S-XXMT series instead of MR in order to use the positioning instruction?

that rite.. u need to use transistor type, not relay type..this is because positioning function need to get fast trigger switching device.. this function have in transistor type not in relay type...

that is correct, regardless what plc you use, pulse train is a (relatively) high speed signal (definitely too fast for relays) and you must use transistor outputs (noted by MT in the part number, such as FXxxxxxxMTxx).

next thing to know is how many I/O (and how many high speed I/O) you need for the job. FX1S has fixed I/O (no option to expand). If I recall 6 inputs and four outputs can be used as high speed I/O. Unless this is really small job and you know you know it will do the job, I'd consider FX2N or FX3N series controller.