Downloading to eeprom

baler

Hi! I'm using RsLogix 500, version 7.30.00(CPR9).
I get error:"Download to eeprom failed. 0x4", any time that I try such function. Any suggestion. Thank you very much. Miguel.

Is there another way to reach this KB entry? I'm having the same problem but my RS tech support is long expired.

It basically says there was a network timeout, but it actually writes the EEPROM ok. Says to verify using restore from EEPROM and verifying the program.
I have also found you can prevent this error when setting up the comms to increase the timeout to 30 seconds.

Similar Topics

I have a L82 system setup redundant that i need to download a lot of programs to in a critical environment. What is the process to do this and...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am trying to upload some parameters from a powerflex 523, and download them to a new powerflex 4. First problem is I’m not...
Replies
Views
When I download a hardware configuration using the step 7, it first asks me to select the target module. Only option that is offered is the CPU...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am attempting to download a program someone else created to an existing PLC (1769-L24ER-QB1B CompactLogix5370 Controller). However, when...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've run into an error I haven't seen before while attempting to download the “Programming” tab of RMCTools to an RMC200 Lite I just got...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom