New in PLC field

usman

Hello
I working as Electrician and know about hard wiring now I want to enter in PLC field. I have a siemens S7 300 CPU I make all configuration and communication between PC and PLC and make a small program for star delta that working proper but want to know more about counters and timers
All manual for S7 I have but that are not good that much in practical.Plzz give some good instructions and advice about that

Thanks and regards
Usman

Search "Step 7 in 7 Steps" on the internet

I have a copy but I am not sure that I can put it on my site as a free down load, I am trying to contact the author to get their permission

It's a very good book

Last edited:
Before you learn about PLC's you need to learn about forums, you appear to keep forgetting that you have already asked the same question.

Your memory is so bad, you appear to have forgotten that you have asked it about 20 times!!

Thanks you all Mr PeterW my memory is not that much bed I know what I upload there and what not but I want some one notice me that what I want.
Anyway thanks you all again

Usman

No dear I want to put maximal effort from my side but really I dont know how to start and the other main thing I cant afford that high price courses also I am studying books also about PLCs that Setp7 in 7step too but I cant understand it, tell this time I configure my s7 300 make connections for I/Os and make a simple Program too but I want to go more inside PLC.
There for don,t mind and Plzz support me to increase my knowledge.
Thanks
Usman

I have 27 years of experience in plc's. It is not something you can learn in 15 minutes of reading a book. It requires indepth training and a fundimental understanding of maths. Some people have this skill naturally, others don't. Basic plc skills require about a year of training, advanced programming well guess how long!