fresher in plc field.need suggestions

sdhkrnayak379

i am a graduate engineering trainee. fresher. currently working in automation industry. i want to improve my programming skills of plc. i have to learn even hmi scada etc..give me a suggestion to improve my programming skills .

i am a graduate engineering trainee. fresher. currently working in automation industry. i want to improve my programming skills of plc. i have to learn even hmi scada etc..give me a suggestion to improve my programming skills .

Ask your employer to send you on a training course, if he won't then look for a new employer.

There is lots of on-line learning resources but you would need to tell people what you do and don't know and what area of industry you work in, automation is a large field with lots of disciplines.