seven segment

jtt357

Hello, I'm working on a project and i am trying to display a number that i have stored in memory on a seven segment LCD display.

Sorry im working on a micro logic 1000 anolog i have the number stored in an integer file location. I have a built seven segment I made out of leds.

Assuming you have the numbers 0-9 stored in a memory location then a straight-forward way is to have seven rungs, each controlling one segment output. The conditions of the rungs are equality tests (EQU) for those numbers which require the particular segment.

Similar Topics

Replies
Views
How is it possible to get "-"sing with BCD seven segment LED display. With combination of four bits we get digits from 0 to 9. What should we do...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'm looking at a project coming up that will involve driving some large 7-segment display digits. They're "dumb" and do not have BCD...
Replies
Views
Q I am brand new to plc's but I had a couple courses in college. Any help in detail would be much appreciated. What I would like to do is make...
Replies
Views
On my application, i need a seven-segment display to indicate which doors closes since there are 59 doors to be installed. Can i connect...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom