Multi pump control

plcsoftvsd

I am working on a Twido based project to control 12 pumps to maintain constant pressure using PLC output (within PLC) to control starting-stopping pumps.

I am attaching the program for TWIDO gurus to review.

At present the problem is that the PID loop is very slow. The output ramps up very slow and comes down very slow.

What PID paramters need to be corrected to make it better.

Any ideas are appreciated.

problem can be, that you have configured analog module range to 0..100, try to change analog module ranges to 0.10000 and change setpoint to 5200 and pid max output to 10000. (you get better accuracy to measurement/control)

Now you don't get much accuracy, because pressure measurement is rounded to nearest integer value...

Twido's PID loops default range is also 0..10000.

Start from PID values P=100, I = 100, D=0 and change sampling period to 1s, You should have faster control with these parameters.
After that you can fine tune PID-values if you need faster/ slower control

Lare

twid pid

Hi all
I work on a prject of controlling 3 pump 2 working and 1 standby
I used a pid but on simulation it is not working
please help

Jamal,
You should start a new thread.
If you need help, you must give more information about your system.

PB solved

Thank you but I think I found the problem,
I was simulating the PID and The PID is not working on simulation
when I lodede it to the PLC the PID works
thanks to all