Zelio USB Driver

kjwudsph

Hi. does anyone have the zelio SR2 USB01 Driver - I bought the cable in the UK but without the driver

I'm back in Africa now and realy need to connect to the Zelio but its impossible without this driver

Any help would be much appreciated
Kjw

Hi, I was looking for the same thing, I just found that the driver is in the Zelio 2 Program folder :

C:\Program Files (x86)\Schneider Electric\Zelio Soft 2\DriverUSB

Similar Topics

OK, I thought I saved a few bucks buying a "new-open box" cable and it's the old version and SE doesn't support it, no driver available. Anybody...
Replies
Views
Hi: I just wanted to make a contribution because I've seen a lot of posts in the web regarding this subject. Here I attach the driver that works...
Replies
Views
hi everyone, i am struggling to establish communicatio between PLC and laptop. i am using windows 7 32 bit. i am getting error no. D46_86 ...
Replies
Views
I've gotten to the learning curve where I can program a call for pump to come on at set point but I'm not sure how to turn the same pump off when...
Replies
Views
Hello good people! Attached is a very simplified version of a Zelio program containing what I am trying to do but it carries the same problem as...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom