syswin program

motson

Hello all,
Does anyone know where i can get a copy of the syswin program? I dont mind what version or even if it is an demo version. Another question, as i understand it syswin is not the only program to use on omron plc. What program is best to use in programming an omron plc.
Thankyou
Vincent DiCorleto

Omron PLC Programming Software

The best package I've used in the past for Omron PLC's is CX-Programmer. You should be able to get a Demo version of this from your local Omron Distributor. The Demo versions of both Syswin and CX-Programmer works with the small Micro PLC's.

http://www.omron.com.au/interactive_map/index.htm

I pulled this off the web. This site has the Omron contact info in Australia. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Hi.Now use SYSWIN ver3.4.This is very simple and friendly.U can
write me to E-mail and I give u adress for this soft(full).
By,Igor

Depends on which PLC you are using. CX-Programmer is brilliant but does not support some of the older PLCs. What model do you wish to program?
beerchug