Red Lion G3 and Wavecom Fastrack Supreme

CH4

Bee looking around here for sometime, 1st post so go easy on me.
Have been banging my head for over a week now trying to get a Red Lion G3 to communicate with a Wavecom Fastrack Supreme (modem with sim). We have these units installed in several machines and working with G3 and Wavecom Fastrack. Up until recently all worked until Wavecom introduced the Supreme. Have tried the sim card in a phone and it works. Have connected the modem to laptop/hyper terminal and sent text message with "at" commands, so I know the modem is OK. Have tried numerous "Init" and "additional init" strings but nothing works.
The thought is the G3 is sending the phone number and text message all at once with no delay, and the Supreme modem is not able to process the commands/data in this format. There does not appear to be any settings in Crimson2 to introduce any delay in information sent via rs-232 comms port. If anyone has any solutions it would be great to hear from you.

I assume that you are using the logging feature to see where the error occurs. If that is the case, then it could just be that the modem does not (or only does) support sending SMS in PDU mode. Have you tried enabling/disabling the PDU Mode option in the Init string?

Are you using GetInterfaceStatus to verify that the modem is initializing correctly?

Regards,
Dan