DeviceNet Touch PLC

YCB

Hello,

I'm looking for visu panel with integrated PLC equipped with Devicenet master. Something like Omron NSJ5. Any suggestions ? What is possible price range ?

I was thinking about some combination of Beckhoff components...

Regards!

Yes, Beckhoff is the only one that comes to my mind, except for the Omron panel.
I would contact Beckhoff if I were you to let them put a complete solution together. I would guess you are looking at 2000-2500 Euro.
One thing that Beckhoff is lacking, is a full-fledged HMI software that integrates with the PLC. They have a socalled "target visu", but it is quite primitive to my opinion.

Hi Everyone..

I have a question in DeviceNet set up and I have a PV 600 touch, and 1747-SDN. I have everything working so far.I have numeric entrys on the PV 600 touch that will change preset on timers. When I go to edit the tags for the numeric entries, I have choice of the following:
I/O Slave
Explicit-Server
Listen Only
I tried I/O slave and validation says the address must have and I or O for the first letter.I can enter a number on the PV and it shows in the box but I don't understand where the T4:??.pre gets to the PLC database and changes the preset.
Any ideas?
Thanks,

Hi Everyone..

I have a question in DeviceNet set up and I have a PV 600 touch, and 1747-SDN. I have everything working so far.I have numeric entrys on the PV 600 touch that will change preset on timers. When I go to edit the tags for the numeric entries, I have choice of the following:
I/O Slave
Explicit-Server
Listen Only
I tried I/O slave and validation says the address must have and I or O for the first letter.I can enter a number on the PV and it shows in the box but I don't understand where the T4:??.pre gets to the PLC database and changes the preset.
Any ideas?
Thanks,

You need to start a new thread and post your .PBA & .RSS