AB Drives

Aside from the fancy marketing terms?

The architecture class is the powerflex 70, 700 series. These have separate control cassettes for control wiring so you can choose your voltage and optional encoder feedback, and they offer the most advanced control types and networking options. Some even have a Logix engine built in and can control I/O

The component class is the 40, 400 series. These have built-in control wiring (so you are stuck with 24vdc) and not quite as many parameters and features which makes them less expensive.

That's my experience with them anyway.

Thanks, But let me ask you ? if given a situation which is best MM420 or PF400N for agitator application?
Cause i have not worked on PF400N.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi Folks, I am in the process of retrofitting MRJ2 (Mitsubishi) series with MRJ4 servo drives for two axes. I did use the conversion kit...
Replies
Views
HI everyone! I am trying to use a Micro850 to control a SureStep (Leadshine) Stepper drive (DM805-AI) from Automationdirect. I have no trouble...
Replies
Views
I have recently started at a new plant, and we use a lot of power flex 40 drives for conveyors. on my fiorst day they sent me to start a line...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am brand new here :cool:. I'm limited in my controls knowledge but always trying to learn more. I recently started working at a...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone. Looking to see if any of you have encountered an issue with these drives. We have a major installation with around 30 of these...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom