Projects

Densam

Hi all, been reading a lot of Logix 5k and i am slightly confindent in reading the ladder and simple programming. Also been able to do configerations of i/o cards, devicenet and control net. With the help of my controls engineer i have been able to build a portable panel which i intend to play with till my level is improved. What i am asking is this:- Where can i get project which i can program to help me take off?

The box contains a five slot chasis
on 0 is 1756-l1
1 is 1756-enbt/a
2 is 1756-dnb
3 is 1756-cnb/d

then 1794-ACN15/C Flex I/O
1794-IF2XOF2I/A

1794-ADN with 1794 I/O
devicene stack light, devicenet stop button,Digital read out connected to the 4-20ma, contactor and a powerflex 40

RSLogix 5000 starndard edition version 13.04.00.

Any suggestion wellcome

Thanks

look under the std installation files of LG5K.
There will be a projects folder, with all sorts of examples.
You will need to fine-tune the cards and the slots that they are using, but all in all there are lots of examples of Comms, motion, etc for whatever you plan on using in the future.
Good luck, there is much to learn!