Problem with AB PLC5/40C15

Deer

Hi,

I need help somebody here that has face same experience with my problem.
I have a new PLC5/40C15 that will be connect to 6 unit 1794-ACNR, in Channel A is already solid green, but in Channel B the Led is always off.
I've checked the physical cable that connect to channel B between PLC and adapters are good.
In RSNetworx controlnet, I've choosen A/B as media redundancy, but Everytime I schedule with RSNetworx for Controlnet, it will back to A only,
and only channel A Led is solid green but Channel B is off.
What can I do to solve this problem?:confused:

Similar Topics

I'm having issues saving the individual channel settings on a 1771-IFE Analog card. We recently swapped from 0-10v to 4-20ma transducers. I...
Replies
Views
I try to start RSLogix5 and I get the following error; "RSLogix5 PLC5 Application has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for...
Replies
Views
Hi there. First off let me explain that I'm not a programmer. I have basic fault finding abilities. I have had some local suppliers in to help...
Replies
Views
Currently we have 2 nos hevy fuel oil engine driven generators with a capacity of 2MW each to be used along with Steam Turbine Generators for the...
Replies
Views
We have a Power-flex 700 drive with a 20-comm-e communications adapter card being commanded from a PLC5/40E. The communications work fine during...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom