Memory card for Panel View 550

anakinsl

Hi guys,

2711-NM232 32MB FLASH ATA PANELVIEW MEMORY CARD will cost around $390!

So expensive.

Does anyone know of a third party flash memory card that is known to work on the panelview 550?

Many thanks!

Try to find a low capacity card e.g. 128 Mb, high capacity cards don't seem to work. You might be able to pick up some used ones at a camera shop.
Roy

Pb

Hi

I managed to get a CF card adapter from ebay, its an adapter which accepts a standard mmc card, cost me about £20 and i used it to reflash the firmware on a PV550 only a couple of weeks ago.

Cheers

Thanks a lot for all kind reply.
Can I ask you guys that you just use memeory card to transfer programme or reflash firmware? If so, why not use cable connecting to RS232 printer port to download?
Nowadays it is difficulty to buy a small CF card I think. 2GB card is the smallest?

Hi

Had to use memory card to reflash firmware because PV wouldnt communicate with computer, but you can also transfer program using CF, the CF adapter i had accepts MMC's and i have alot of 128mB cards that are used for other PLC's.

If I dont need to reflash firmware, I dont need memory card. Right?
Trying to avoid buying a memory card for commissioning.