Panelview program transfer

rmarotta

I'm replacing an Allen Bradley touchscreen PV600 (2711-T6C16L1) that was damaged and unable to boot. It has a DB9-pin serial programming connector on it.
I don't have the Panelbuilder software, but I have a copy of the original application for it.
Is there a way to use a terminal program to transfer my .PBA file to the replacement? Perhaps a nullmodem cable?
Thanks for any insight on this.
rmarotta

Panelbuilder32 is just about shareware nowadays. Its not locked by a serial code nor does it require activation through factorytalk. I think you can even download it from AB or Rockwell if I'm not mistaken.

You can load it to a memory card then from that to the PV. But, your .PBA has to be converted to a .PVA. you need PanelBuilder32 to do this. See PDF below.
You might try posting your .PBA file and someone can convert it for you.

Edit OkiePC types faster then I do.

Last edited: