syswin v3.4

ryanbetts

I have a computer with a 64 bit vista and I cant get syswin to work on it. is there a 64 bit version or some other way I can get it to work?

is there a 64 bit version
No. And never will be - it is quite old, discontinued package/

or some other way I can get it to work?
Nope. Even the current release of CX-Programmer would not install on a 64-bit system - as a matter of fact, I tried exactly that two days ago.

It looks like in controls business one has to stick to 32-bit XP for at least a couple more years.

Or 32 bit Vista Business or 32 bit Windows 7 Professional perhaps - there is a new version of CX-One coming out between now and Christmas that is fully Windows 7 compatable.

Similar Topics

Hello , I am wondering if I could get some help about the conversion of instructions from the SYSWIN software to the SIEMENS software. Currently...
Replies
Views
Is there a way in syswin to see if any bit in a word is on? I am doing alarms. I have about 12 alarms on one word. (200.00-200.11) is there a...
Replies
Views
I'm opening a exsisting project done in Syswin for a C200HX in Cx programmer. There are two lines which give errors if I try to complie the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to convert some code from an old C40K Omron to AB manually. I have obtained syswin 3.4 and opened the project. I am completely new to...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Just a quicky....I am using Omron SYSWIN 3.4. No problems there but a customer has asked me to log 3-4 analogues coming in and export the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom