CTI 2500-c200 Firmware/ FE 103

Hilgard

Hi There,

I have a problem with my CTI 2500-C200 CPU; It is anew release with Firmware 6.02 and CPLD 6.02.
My CPU is getting a Fatal Error with Code "FE 103" (Hardware Watchdog Timeout). Any idea where I can Increase my scab time to prevent this, or is the problem with my Firmware?

Regards,

I Must get my eyes tested, You can adjust the Wahtcdog dog timer under "PLC Configuration". I Beg your pardon.

But While I am at it, do any of you experiance any problems with the new firmware of the latest release software?

Similar Topics

Hi All, Long time since my last visit. I have a problem with my TI/Siemens505/CTI PLC. I need to configure new IO in the existing Profibus IO...
Replies
Views
Hi I am trying to find a suitable OPC server for the above plc. I will be using the ethernet port on the processor and not via the sperate 2572...
Replies
Views
I'm having trouble programming a PID loop in 505 workshop. Are there any examples out there of how to program this, or how it even works? I got a...
Replies
Views
Can a Siemens TP277 communicate with a CTI2500 CPU via the ethernet port? There are only DP and serial selections for the Simatic 505 in the WinCC...
Replies
Views
I have a challenging one for any CTI gurus out there. We currently have changed our processor over to a CTI 2500 from a siemens 555 trying to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom