Modicon 340

Ludar

To expand on my previous question. I have a Modicon M340 plc. I am logging some process variables(temperature,pressure) to the memory card with the WR_DATA_TO_FILE function. I had some sequence problems with closing and deleting these files and now when I create/open a new file the system starts at 12 for the first "FILE DESCRIPTOR" instead of 1. This tells me that the first 11 were not closed and deleted in the correct order and that the plc is holding these descriptors in limbo. I tried to stop the memory card. I thought this was supposed to close all open channels but was not successful in releasing the first 11 descriptor slots. Any thoughts anyone?

Similar Topics

HELLO MY FRİENDS ı have problem. ı tought you can solved thıs problem for me. First of all When I checked all the cable connections of the...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I am having an issue concerning the Modicon System Responsible for the operation of our Generator System. (Particularly Dresser-Rand...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm having a hard time understanding how to get a Modicon M340 to pull a Modbus address from an ABB Totalflow via Ethernet. I set up a port...
Replies
Views
Hello. New to Unity and had a couple quick questions. Can a Modicon M340 output to a small multiline LCD screen and not a full HMI?
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm configuring the M340 controller with ATV320 inverters via Canopen. Everything was fine until today, when after starting the electrical...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom