LogixPro To Convert Temperature

megaherz

Does anyone know how to make this work?
I've tried with the math functions but my "DIV" component isn't operating the way I want it to.

Need more information. Perhaps you could post an example copy of your program code or a pdf printout of the logic in question. More information would enable us to help you.

using these formulae, i have to make my plc program convert temperature
C = 5/9 (F-32)
F = 9/5 (C+32)
my instructor suggested i use a Timer as a temperature base, but i went with the counter since the timer moves too fast, this is what i have so far (yes i am aware that the DIV is not addressed correctly)
2cdbvhl.jpg

Does logixPro software support floating point numbers?
If so delete the "DIV" instrction and replace source B in the "MUL" instruction with .555 ( 5/9) a constant.
Integer registers eg. N7:2 does not give you decimal values.