Hardware Simatic Step7-300

jm76

Hello everybody!
I have a simple question, but I don´t found the answer.
I have a ET200M a IM153-2. It is possible connect anything inputs cards or output cards to this IM153-2 or only is possible connect the hardware specific that belong this card.
When I configured the hardware with HWConfig this is possible, but I don´t know sure.
Thanks advanced and I hope some reply.

First I wrote here on the forum and then search the other forum for any similar topic. And I ask.
You can see the time.

Jesper, do remind me never to answer PMs of this kind again, as I did just before entering the forum.

Regards,

etoman31 said:
hi everybody !
I am trying on a project and I need CP343-1 Advanced Java Applets .please help me ! this is my e-mail adress: [email protected]
Pleas don't hijack threads. This subject is not in the scope of this thread, so you better start a new thread.

Regards,