Eaton-Cutler Hammer Software

DiaperWolf

My company, (in the absorbent-products world) has recently changed our standard from AB to Eaton Cutler-Hammer. The ELC software free to ↓ld at factorymation.com

I've done that and checked out the software...but I have a problem...I can't get online. Followed the instructions to the letter...any ideas?

My checklist...

Power On
Cable connected
ELC "Power on"
+24VDC good
lights blinking on my usb port
(No com light provided on ELC

Help!

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I have a MPC1C10 unit and a MPC1P10 programmer. This unit is password locked and the only help the manual can give me is "Enter the password per...
Replies
Views
http://www.jimpinto.com/enews/dec6-2002.html I know this subject has been boiling for a few years now and this guy seems to have an anti-rockwell...
Replies
Views
Hello, I’m new to this forum and if I’m posting incorrectly let me know. I’ve been having an issue I can’t seem to figure out. I’m sure it’s...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone: we have Baumuller AC drive BM4463 300A 160KW, it drives Baumuller AC motor DST2-315BO54W-020-5-A (90KW;RPM 200; 365V; 215A;83Hz)...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody, Since my experience is mainly with AB ladder I am having little bit of a problem with EasySoft.. Does anyone knows is there a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom