output pulse display

sheryl86_ann

Hi!

I am using [dplsr k12000 k3750 k50 y0] to run the motor. I am using a sensor to make it stop after rotating 180 degree. I want to monitor the corresponding exact value the motor runs. Does anyone here know what relay/ data register to use? Or any command? I dont have a display for output unlike servo amplifiier, im only using a motor drive and no 7 segment display there.

And, Any formula to compute the 360 revolution? ON how to get the exact value for my K3750 (pulse) and or K12000 (frequency).

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

sheryl

When online,click right the mouse,enter the soft organ,then enter d8140 d8141,then click start monitor,that's ok.
my english very poor,so..........

When online,click right the mouse,enter the soft organ,then enter d8140 d8141,then click start monitor,that's ok.
my english very poor,so..........

Hi!
Thank you for responding.. What do you mean on soft organ?
Also, you mean I will out value on my d8140 d8141? Sorry I cannot understand...Please explain further(sorry)..Thank you very much!

Sincerely,

sheryl

I cannot upload the pictures here,so I don't know how to explain that.
I'm sorry!

Last edited: