Assignment help

paul66

Hi,

I have an assigment I am doing I am getting stuck on 1 question. Demonstrate using methods of producing & storing text and documentation using 2 of the following;

contact labels
Rung labels
programming lists
cross referencing

I got a plc book and scanned threw the pdf version entering words etc, and looking at the index but I cannot find anything, I also have checked google, but I am lost.

the only thing I think I might have is maybe programmable lists are these the same as instruction lists?

I would really appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction, as I have hit a brick wallo_O

thank you

It's a fancy way of asking you to show that you know how to document the programs you write.

Hi mate,

sorry for my naiveness but I am not entirely sure what you mean. only really new to the plc world.I have not really done any programming apart from some ladsim.

thanks

it seems that LADSIM has the following capability:

Commenting your Diagram
Documentation of any program is very important that is why LADSIM has both a rung and control commenting feature built-in. A series of text boxes can be displayed beneath each rung of your ladder diagram so you can type in your comments, detailing exactly what task each rung is performing. You have the option to keep the comments in or out of view simply by clicking on the relevant button. Therefore, you can print the ladder diagram with and without comments.

Try it out and then write about it.